Which preamp for a pass labs?

I bought a Pass Labs xa 30.5 and now I have to choose between a Pass Labs XP 10 preamp or an Audio Research ls 25 MK2. Which one would you choose? Which balanced cables do you recommend to connect pre and final?
Thank you
128x128mizioa
Nothing wrong with an XP10, but I've compared it with others and found it expensive for what it is.  I also like the LS25 MkII,  In Solid State you might look at a T+A Elektroakustik,  used they will fall in the price range of the others. 
I have a Pass XP-20 preamp, which I consider the finest preamp have ever owned. That includes a CJ Premier 17LS2. I owned an XP-10 for a while and I thought it was quite good- and the XP20 is better. 
We are a dealer for Pass and we had the chance to audition the new XP12 
it Utilizes trickle down technology taken from the flagship XS  pre-amplifier 
It is a very open and warm extremely transparent preamp please contact me as I can discuss this with you further
mizioa
Which preamp for a pass labs?
Try a Schiit Freya for a trial period, it’s got all the flavours, passive, solid state, and tube switchable while your listening, your bound to find the right combo for your system.

It also has SE or XLR inputs and outputs, the best volume pot there is, a 128 relay switched, even has a remote.

It’s not a glitzy show piece, but it’s got what counts, under the hood, at a very reasonable cost. $699 it's a steal.
http://www.schiit.com/products/freya

Cheers George

I was looking to upgrade from my former Modwright 9.0 SE and took home an ARC LS25 MkII and overall preferred the Modwright. Took the ARC back and ended up with a Modwright LS 36.5 which works great with my Pass X250. The ARC was a fine preamp but just didn’t excite me much like the Modwright’s do. Clear Days balance is a great cable especially for the money. Still have Clear Days but prefer my Wywires Silvers now.