Magnepan 20.7's & Tube Amp

Not looking for options beyond the two tube amps below.  I am only considering one of the two to drive my Magnepan 20.7's.  Would either drive the 20.7's well?  Do they provide enough bass? Is one better than the other for this application? Thanking those of you in advance who can assist me here!

PrimaLuna Dialogue Premium HP with KT150's / 88's as Monoblocks

or

Audio Research VM 220 Monoblocks

1985tqc
I bought a pair, but haven't hooked them up yet.
I am just curious as to what they can do, considering what Steve McCormack said. SMc just made me a pair of monoblock DNA-1's with the express design to outdo Ralph's MA-1's (hey, they get too hot in summer). We'll see....
When things get settled in, the Autoformers will be an interesting experiment.
B
I Just spoke to Wendell Diller at Magnepan and reducing the speaker cables has zero affect unless your running 15-20ft of cable. I don't know why we get all this misinformation on Maggies. I use tubes 110w and they rock. I traded in my ARC DS450M monoblock for ARC REF110 and my 3.7i never sounded better. Please stop the madness and enjoy your Maggies.
@bluesy,
Ralph (atmasphere) knows what he is writing about.
And, though you are enjoying the sound from your system as it is, I would invite you to try using a short cable and see if you still feel the same.
Bob
@gdnrbob I don’t doubt it but I’m going to trust and believe Wendel Diller. I also have no desire to cut a pair $8k cables to prove a point.
The original discussion was about 20.7 and not 3.7. And in general, I tend to put more weight on inputs from practitioners than from the manufacturer. To each his own.