Budget American made speakers?

Can anyone recommend a decent sounding American made bookshelf speaker under $1000.  Is there such a thing?
Im starting to put together what you guys would call a "budget system".  I am planning on buying a rogue shpinx v2, but havent made a decision that yet. 
I typically try to buy American first but im finding it hard to find speakers within my price range.
Thanks
wiscoguy
Canadian and US economies are so intertwined I consider same as made in USA .
Why don't you have some fun and build your own speakers! For $1000 you can buy drivers far above store-bought (speakers) in performance. They're are many 'Gonners who do this and could give advice. Just a thought...
Klipsch Heresy IIIs, only because I recently bought a pair…the "Capitol" version was shipped to me instead of the cheaper, normal model, and the "damaged box" deal saved over a grand from list. Yes, the box had a smashed corner (speakers were safe), but I don't listen to the box anyway. Arkansas! HA…I changed the IIIs to a black grill because the stock "looks like a sweater" grill was saggy, not unlike an actual sweater. Weirdly, I now have a "hat trick plus" of USA built stuff…Schiit Freya tube preamp, Dennis Had "Inspire" SEP amp, and the Klipsch. Also a Schiit Loki EQ gizmo, and USA Morrow cables. I do like my Russian tubes, and consider them to be refugees.
There are many used speakers in your price range. I built a budget system for a friend based on SPICA TC50s.