Budget American made speakers?

Can anyone recommend a decent sounding American made bookshelf speaker under $1000.  Is there such a thing?
Im starting to put together what you guys would call a "budget system".  I am planning on buying a rogue shpinx v2, but havent made a decision that yet. 
I typically try to buy American first but im finding it hard to find speakers within my price range.
Thanks
wiscoguy
Tekton in Utah
Lore Impulse black soft gloss
(new in box)
$1000 Pr. delivered
He shows a Pair of White Lores for $800.00
Canadian and US economies are so intertwined I consider same as made in USA .
Why don't you have some fun and build your own speakers! For $1000 you can buy drivers far above store-bought (speakers) in performance. They're are many 'Gonners who do this and could give advice. Just a thought...
Klipsch Heresy IIIs, only because I recently bought a pair…the "Capitol" version was shipped to me instead of the cheaper, normal model, and the "damaged box" deal saved over a grand from list. Yes, the box had a smashed corner (speakers were safe), but I don't listen to the box anyway. Arkansas! HA…I changed the IIIs to a black grill because the stock "looks like a sweater" grill was saggy, not unlike an actual sweater. Weirdly, I now have a "hat trick plus" of USA built stuff…Schiit Freya tube preamp, Dennis Had "Inspire" SEP amp, and the Klipsch. Also a Schiit Loki EQ gizmo, and USA Morrow cables. I do like my Russian tubes, and consider them to be refugees.