Who has heard the new Pass XA25?

Anyone heard this new Pass amp?
bobheinatz
Hey Guys,

Just informed that my review on the XA-25 will go up next Monday on hometheaterreview.com.  I wanted to make the XA-25 one of my choices for POY AWARDS 2017, but missed the deadline to submit it.  

I talked to Olesno, very nice gentlemen, so thanks David for suggesting  to him we could discuss this amplifier.  I never thought I would hear a SS amplifier with the special colors/tonality that great tube SET delivers, yet the XA-25 provides that plus dynamics and control that are beyond the reach of favorite SET amps.

Johnk,  I don't understand why you believe that the XA-25 would only work with "easy" to drive speakers.  It delivers over 130 watts into 4 ohms and drops high levels of current when it needs to.  Yes, I would not recommend for MBL's, but short of that it will work quite well with many different speaker loads.  Is it totally the equal of a great 300b/2A3 SET amp in the areas were they are quite special- pretty freaking close!  What preamplifier was driving the XA-25 during your listening period?  I still have guests that cannot believe that this amp is not a SET tube based design.
Thanks Terry.  I have been waiting to read your review.  Still have not purchased but strongly leaning towards xa25.
Thanks david_ten for your suggestion. I had a great conversation with Terry and decided to get the XA-25. I am convinced it will be a great match with my DIs and can’t wait till I actually can sit down and enjoy the music. After all, this is what it’s all about.
A pass xp10, amp had trouble driving our Odins , did well on horns and pretty good on 1.7 maggies so I stand by the easy to drive if you want to get the best out of it. I still prefer SET amplification in my main systems but if I didnt have a few first watts about I would considered its purchase.