Room color opinions

Does a color of a room affect the sound? Im thinking of a light colored room making the sound bright compared to a darker room color . What are your opinions on room color . 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtattooedtrackman
Everything sounds better in the dark!

+1, that’s why I painted my listening room and ceiling black, it makes it even darker!
Now sound emanates from the blackest of backgrounds. ;^)
 It is scientifically proven that if you remove one of your senses the others are heightened. So by having your room dark your effectually removing your sense of sight and heightening your aural senses. 
A nicely decorated room will have the same effect on your perception of sound as does a well presented fine dining meal.  In the culinary world, there is an expression that "we eat with our eyes", I believe that also holds true for sound reproduction.
Even in the dark does the brain 🧠 know colors are there, you know, even when you can’t see them with your eyes? 👀 You know, like ESP. 😳 Let’s take the case of the colored magnets, does the effect go away when you turn out the lights? I think not.
jmcgrogan2 ..I really would love to see pics of your music room with the black paint. Sounds very interesting.