Who has heard the new Pass XA25?

Anyone heard this new Pass amp?
bobheinatz
Hey bobheinatz,

Here's two more reviewers that have raved about the XA-25:

1) "the audio beatnik" on his website did an excellent job of comparing the XA-25 to his XA-30.8.  He's a good writer and has excellent ears.

2) On the website Audiophiliac, Steve Guttenburg has also reviewed the XA-25 and fallen in love with it. 

I'm in basic agreement with both their perspectives on this amplifier.  The major difference is what preamplifier they used to drive it.  I found the combination of the Linear Tube Audio Micro-ZOTL with NOS tubes with the XA-25 to be a remarkable match made in sonic heaven in my system.  
Hey Guys,

In the February edition of Stereophile the reviewer, Herb Reichert, gave a superlative rave over the XA-25 performance.  I believe he kinda missed how terrific the amp's tonality/timbres and its rendering of 3D/imaging and space are, but he did get how quiet/transparent it is compared to his SET tube amplifier or possibly any amplifier on the market, along with its speed/power/control overall.

John Atkinson's measurements showed that the XA-25 greatly out-performed its stated power ratings significantly, indeed.  It's specified power out put is 25 watts into 8 ohms and 50 watts into 4 ohms.  Atkinson's measurements were 80 watts into 8 ohms and 130 watts into 4 ohms.  

Pass Labs is always quite conservative in their ratings to begin with, with the XA-25 this little amp in size is quite the powerhouse hitting way above its ratings.

Does the XA25 have enough power to drive the Tekton DIs comfortably?  I am considering it as a replacement for my digital amplification.  I am planning to use it with Mytek Brooklyn DAC+ which serves also as my preamp and a phono stage.  Any thoughts on possible power deficiency?
@olesno   Teajay is driving his Tekton Ulfberths with the Pass XA-25.

I would say, absolutely but will point to @teajay  so he can provide you with a direct post.

I drove the DIs with the XA-30.8
The XA30.8 is my other consideration and it has little more power.  Doing my research however I noticed that the sound of the 25 is slightly preferred over the 30.8 by those who know both.