Dynaudio Contour 30 vs Confidence C2 comparisons

Hey all, first time poster long time browser.

I currently own Dynaudio C1 platinum for the L/R fronts (midsized room), and I'm looking to get a bit fuller sound top to bottom from the larger floor standing models... ie the C2 or Contour 30. I have no means to audition either, but I know I absolutely love my C1s. Just interested in any opinions from people that have heard either/both of these models. I THINK I know what to expect with the C2, but with the contour line being remade and bumped up in price has me intrigued. I absolutely love the clean looks of the Contour 30, but I worry I'd be taking a step back from Confidence. I also have been hearing murmuring of an updated confidence line, which I'm sure (if indeed that is the case) will be priced even higher, way out of my budget.

ANY honest opinions (or facts for that matter) are welcomed and thanks in advance!
Jeff

scaf_007
@scaf_007

Currently have a pair of 3.4le, room size in 5.5 by 4.5 meters room size. Don't find bass department lacking unless you're a bass head or you like pipe organ. A great amp - one with good current ability certainly helps. 
W x D x H is roughly 25' x 16' x 8' with a large opening off to one side.. keep in mind this room is not the final room. Eventually this year I will be moving.

Main source is marantz sa11s3
Preamp marantz av8802a
Power amp anthem p2

Thanks for your input shingy! I’m guessing bass output on the 3.4 le would be very similar to the contour 30, but you can never be sure unless you’re able to compare directly.
I've auditioned a pair of Contour 30, do think it has slightly more lower output. Just check out the frequency range 32Hz to 23KHz. While the 3.4Le  ranges from 35Hz-25KHz. 

From memory Dyns themself did mentioned the newer mid/bass unit can handle a bit more bass. Do check out the C20 review on Stereophile, the frequency plot does show a slight bump at the lower end. 

https://www.stereophile.com/content/dynaudio-contour-20-loudspeaker-measurements

Why don't you re-assess post moved? Never know what the room acoustic is like till you try. Probably will dictate what really suits. 

Given you have a top class stand mount, I would seriously check out some top notch pre. Pre with AV bypass and just let the AV processor do AV stuff. But that's just my 2 cents. ;)

I have C20 now and have no real complaint about bass or lack of bass. My biggest complaint of other speakers I've had is lack of bass. Mostly rock music for me but I can also put on Run The Jewels and just sit in amazement of the bass output. My room is of similar size to yours, 24'x20' with 9' ceilings. Haven't heard C1 but know a couple of people that face owned them and a couple of their complaints are very power hungry and higher volumes tend to cause the C1 to bottom out on bass heavy music. No problems like that with the C20. I believe Dynaudio gas mentioned this as an "upgrade" to the new Contour series. All that said my intention was to upgrade to C30 if I liked the C20 but I'm not going to do that after living with C20 for 10 months or so. They seem to provide all I need in my room. I'm fronting them with Naim 272/XPSDR/250DR. If more output is what you're looking for then C20 may be all need.