Harbeth P3 vs KEF LS50W

About to pull the trigger on ls50w but I'm also interested in a used pair of Harbeth 3 or maybe 7.. How would you compare them with ls50w?

I don't have any amp for the moment but if I decide and find the Harbeths, I would maybe look for a used LFD zero.. I live in an apartment, the living room is about 5 x 3.5m.

How does the ls50w sound with low volume playing?

Please give me all the details about these speakers!
philsons
I wish the LS50 wireless would work for me.  But since I listen primarily to analog, the last thing I want to do is pass the phono signal through a DAC.  It's too bad there isn't an analog pass through or something like that to allow you to skip the DAC altogether. 
I just sold my Audience the One as my desktop speakers because i found them fatiguing especially with modern pop music-I listen to a wide variety of music, from EDM to classical, I am looking for a relaxing non fatiguing but still detailed and musical- I am planning to run with a sub- I am debating between the Harbeths or the LS-50 wireless- I am leaning for the KEFs but concerned with long term reliability - although I know KEf is a well established company 
For my office system I am using the P3ESRs with Rega equipment; Brio (newer version), DAC-R, Apollo (newer version).  For my office (14 x 14 x 8) it is perfect but I have not really turned the volume up very loud.  At the levels I listen to the sound is very clean and without any digital glare.  The Rega Brio and Harbeths go well together.