Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
Thanks very much again Tom.  Very timely information in my case, and much appreciated!
this is from Rob in response to an email i sent him.   he has been great to work with.

Thank you very much Kent!

The transition period for the changes are difficult and many. I definitely have a good stock of CS2.7/CS3.7 coaxial drivers if needed. My goals at THIEL are to continue providing excellent customer service for all THIEL Owners. I really do thank all Audiogon forums and customers for their continued support. Without you guys, I would not exist. Many Thanks!

Rob Gillum

THIEL Service

615-866-2290

763 Newtown Pike, #130, Lexington KY 40511

Guys, the past few days have been an emotional roller coaster for us Thiel owners, but recent postings by Tom Thiel and reports from Rob Gillum are quite reassuring, to say the least. I would definitely be interested in hearing from anyone who has done any upgrading, especially with my models - CS3.6s or CS1.2s.
Thank You- Mr. Tom Thiel
no doubt that countless hours of research, testing and critical listening, led you and the Thiel team into each and every coherence -sourced loudspeaker. I will never forget my audition of the CS 2.4, the model that set my journey, in motion.
Happy Listening!
I'm thrilled to hear that their will be service for current Thiel owners.  The idea of getting upgraded crossovers also sounds great.  It would be a real upgrade for a reasonable price.  A pair of speakers that would be significantly better than my 3.7s would probably cost 30k or more and I might ultimately decide it wasn't an upgrade at all.

The question rolling around in the back of my head is whether there is anyone out there who might carry the brand forward?  Any possible successors?  Anybody interested in acquiring the name in order to continue Jim's work in any way?