Anyone Using Crystals?

Are any members using crystals in their systems? If so, how are you using them to get good results?
sabai
lak
Black Tourmaline has many uses that many would find hard to believe.
I’ll just leave it at that.

>>>>Huh? What? Why leave it at that? That’s no fun. Share, share!
Hey now! Geoffkait scored a customer! Isn't that worthy of noting? I, for one, do not wish to know where people are sticking their crystals…it's simply none of my business.
crystals work great in your graphene connector goo!!!

I use it on my pet unicorn!
@geoffkait, @lak or anyone else who might know the answer to this safe operation type of question please. I have a piece of unshielded tourmaline sitting inside my DAC on the PCB right on top of what is a live conductor strip that is connected to what I believe is the voltage regulator of the DAC. So I guess this is not the DAC PCB. I have the tourmaline held down on the PCB on its edges with some blu-tack. The tourmaline piece actually straddles a couple of potentially live conducting metal strips. Do you think this is unsafe or could potentially damage my DAC? I did this because I believe that tourmaline is essentially non-conductive. And more importantly I believe that electricity (just as heat too) causes it to discharge ions in the way that is helpful. What I can definitively say is that the effect on my DAC’s sound quality is very nice indeed. Well worth my while leaving this way so long as it is safe. Your help/ideas as to safety etc. much appreciated. Thanks.
Post removed