Sound of cables breaking in?

When I try cables, of various types, I find that when I first put them in, they give me a little taste of what they will sound like after they are broken in. Then, things get strange, and the sound can vary all over the place, until they finally settle in.

Who else has similar experience? I'm thinking people sometimes give up on a particular cable during this volatile period, and never get to what it really sounds like.
tommylion
Note: Do not use a cable cooker on Teo Audio cables. Music signal break in only.

New technology, new medium for conducting electricity = new rules, new norms -new ways of doing things.
teo_audio, that makes sence. I'd also add don't use a cable cooker on HFC either.
That’s a modification of standard conductivity.

The liquid metal is truly a new method. The math and the theory of liquid metal conductivity is so complex and involves so many phenomena that it is unsolved by science. Science is still defining and finding the parameters of the question. It will probably remain unsolved for quite some time. :)

Ken I used the xlo cd burn in for my Teo GC it works...I did bought this ic from my friend, that time my cc would not go thru outside US...
What I found is that from the first 1/2 hr or so, the cables have a particular sound.   The cables then get worse for a while and then return to the original sound.