Proac D48R

Proac owners, I need advice for a integrated amp for the Proac D48Rs. I listen mostly to classic rock an jazz. My budget is 5k new or used market.
128x128heinrichmilw
One of my takes on Johnny's post is to make sure you see an equal sliver of the inside of the speakers wood.  I owned many Proacs over the years and that's how they are supposed to be positioned.  Let us know what you end up with
@itzkak1969,
Thank you for the suggestion. My listening room is "almost" symmetric. Almost - because there is a door on the first reflection point. But it has been reinforced with extra ply, so that it is on the same level as the wall. I did try out this method, as you suggested, but ended up symmetrical.

@ctsooner ,
Thank you for adding on to the previous suggestion. I did try out your suggestion last night. But the way I ended up was, pointing the speakers directly at the listening position where neither side of the speakers are seen.

For the past few days I struggled for more than 12-15 hours trying to find out the best position for the speakers in the room. What I found out was, even moving the speakers 1/8th inch, changes the imaging. While it was also the case with my older speakers, the changes with this speakers is huge. I was able to lock down this down with the songs "The Rain Falls" ( Eleanor McEvoy) and "Desperado" (Eagles). What I find now is that, not all songs have the vocals coming from dead center. Some songs have vocals that are slightly on the left, while some to the right. Even my chair is positioned exactly in the center of the room.
I have the speakers on the granite plinths with the Herbies footers and that improved the bass. They are 70" (front face of speaker) from the back wall and 41" (tweeter center) from the side wall. I am enjoying my music more than ever.
Milpai,

I got a chuckle reading your latest post. Exactly the same issue
I've been having with my D-30R's. To be fair I had the same struggles
with my B&W's as well. Nice to know I'm not alone. One tip I would
pass along is that I have my listening chair at a slight angle to my
system. Its centered but the chair is pointed at a slight angle to the right.
Seems to help keep the image centered more consistently.  I'm still not
completely happy but I'm getting closer. Glad to hear your enjoying
the D-48R's.
@cmach,
Ha ha, I agree, it always feels good to know that you are not the only one. I feel that this is a generic problem. But folks like us are super-critical about our placement and that is why it bothers us so much. Over last night and tonight I spent an additional 1 hour and I think I have got the placement more to my liking. Thanks to the so many suggestions from JohnnyR, @ctsooner, @itzkak1969 and others. My final position stands at 74" from back wall, 40 1/2" from side wall with 100" between the speakers. All distances from the center of the tweeter. The speaker, now, does not face the listening position "directly". Instead they are angled slightly so that I cal see a very small sliver of the inner walls, such that, if a line were to be extended from the tweeters of both speakers, to the listening position, they would cross about a feet behind the listener's ears.
Listening to Steely Dan's "Pretzel Logic" and the vocals seems dead center. One observation is that these are absolutely not analytical speakers. Since these speakers are new to me, I start listening with the intention to experience the "sound staging and imaging". But this speakers does not allow me to focus on that. It creates such a coherent sound that, you look at the music as a whole instead of trying to identify the individual instruments/vocals/effects/etc. I love the guitars and the tight bass. I think this is the bass I was looking for. It provides the strong foundation of the musical experience.
Just finished Steely Dan. Next album is Faith, George Michael. Vocals are centered and I have no issues. Would like to hear from you when you get that "lock on vocals" in your system. I will update my system in a few days. Between job, kids and activities it is becoming  more challenging to do this. Do post your system pics, if you get a chance; would love to see your system.
@cmach,
One thing I forgot to mention. I know that the vocals (or center image) in my system can be further improved, if I remove the audio cabinet in between the speakers OR lowering the height of the cabinet OR placing the components on the floor. That will be the next step, but not for the immediate future. I will do that in the coming weeks, as and when I find time.