What music or equipment gifts did you get for Christmas this year?

Merry Christmas All! My wife got me a VPI Analog Drive System this year of which I'm very impressed with so far. Anybody else get anything?
boxer12
My gift from my wife was neither audio equipment nor music.  She is always kind enough to listen to new cables or a reclocker or whatever, if I ask for her opinion but really has no interest in the hobby.  Me?  My fantasy career was to become a musician- a drummer.  But as things happened, I instead chose a career in biomedical research and only at the ripe old age of 55 did I realize that I could afford to buy myself a drum set.  All I can say is that it's a lot harder than it looks and I've probably sacrificed some hearing pretending to play them for the last 8 years.  Now as we look to downsize, it's pretty clear that the drum set will have to go- it's big and it's loud.  So my wonderful wife surprised me and bought me an electronic drum kit and I love it!  She loves it too since all she hears is tap-tap-tap but I hear real drums in my headphones.   And if you think this was really a gift to herself, just know that she never stopped me from buying any audio equipment ever.  I'm so lucky and grateful.

@boxer12

I'm feeling that it has now settled in, and it's break in period is over. I am quite pleased so far, but am experimenting with it running as a stand alone unit, or running it through my LS-27 line stage. Up untill just last week I have been using it as a stand alone, but now I'm routing it through the ARC again.  As I feel that the Manley is now past the break in period, I'll keep it running through the ARC for a week or two, and then switch back to the Manley running direct. Nice thing about the Manley is it does have one line stage in/out, and as I only have a TT and a CD player for sources, if the Manley is more to my liking I can eliminate the ARC completely. A more streamlined system, AND , I can sell the ARC and fund some power cords that I've got my eye on. :)

A few OOP sacd titles to add to my collection.
As above, I will second (The) Pink Floyd -Their Mortal Remains- book.
Christmas Present to me was an Adcom GFA-555se.

I've been a good boy this year, and Santa has SO rewarded me.

--Charles--