Issues with AudiogoN forum website, anyone?

A-goN'rs and A-goN Support,

I've been getting the following error on the AudiogoN forum section for the last couple of weeks:

" Application error

An error occurred in the application and your page could not be served. If you are the application owner, check your logs for details."

This typically happens when I click on the "All Recent" or "Related to You" link under the BROWSE tab. I've experienced the issue on 2 different windows laptops and a Macbook, so it is not OS related. Seems like a web server issue as I'm not experiencing the same errors on any other websites.

Any other users experiencing the same? A-goN support, are you aware of any current issues? In my experience, I get the error about 50% of the time I try to switch to a different tab/link or click on a different forum post. If I back out and try it again, it usually works, but sometimes I have to try multiple times.

reubent
Audiogon Support. Same issue raising it's head today. Multiple load failures for the Forum Page. This doesn't happen on the Main Audiogon Page (wonder of wonders). : )

Likely Ad related.

Question is, will Audiogon fix it, and if not what are their reasons for not doing so (multiple ad hits?)?

Yeah getting this a lot. almost seems my computer is too fast (100mb's per sec) for the site to load.

" We're sorry, but something went wrong.

Stuff happens. We're sorry you had to see this.
Feel free to contact us if you keep seeing this problem repeatedly

(500)"

Cheers George

Everyday and yes, it is ad / app related. The old 'Gon never had such issues?
Actually they've been having issues with the Ad pages too lately two different servers I guess both have been acting up. Great communications with Tammy as always and they are on the issue.
often and for a long time, especially from iphone...not a secure feeling about this site...