NEW Cerious Technologies Upgrade - Graphene Matrix Cables

CT Graphene Matrix Cables:

I have been using the CT GE cables for almost two years.
I recently traded up for a full loom of CT Graphene Matrix cables, including speaker, interconnect and PCs, and I wanted to share my experience. I started by replacing only the ICs to try and hear the differences.

The new Matrix interconnects sounded better than the GE immediately after install. I found the original Graphene Extreme ICs to be good but not on the same level as the outstanding GE speaker cables. As break-in started to clear things up, I can hear more clarity and detail not heard before. The ICs are incredible on their own and at the 30 hour mark, I can hear a clear superiority over the GE ICs. I recently started using the Teo Game Changer ICs and preferred them over GE but the Teo has now fallen to the new Graphene Matrix ICs. My Teo’s were and are great, and it is stunning to experience Cerious Technologies commitment to making great technology better.

On the third day of listening to the GM ICs. I couldn’t wait anymore, Having too much fun. I then installed the speaker cables and power cords once I had a pretty good feel for the sound of the GM ICs.

With the full loom of GM cables running in they are going through some strange changes and definitely need time to settle down before realizing what they can really do and very important Bob says to not move them. Since I have a home office I can let them run in all day. I’m at around 120 hours now and they are still improving. Here’s what I’m hearing:

Extended highs and tighter lows.
More detail and better low level listening
Drums are tighter, more clearly defined. So real is the snap of the snare drum. The bass has more depth, seemingly goes deeper, lower. This aspect stands out the most.

I am not in the industry, I’m not an engineer, I don’t work for Cerious Technologies, but I am a fan of the cables and am enjoying what my system is capable of.

I’m closer to my own pinnacle of sound reproduction than ever before.

Lance

lancelock
Post removed 
I did a quick a/b yesterday with a 308, s022n, dps-4, and Matrix on my Melody AN-845 integrated. Then did one on my Lampi Atlantic Plus dac with the 308, dsp-4, and s022n. On the 308, s022n, and dsp-4 have the same rhodium carbon fiber plugs that I think Mike at Tweek Geek uses as a cost effective option to the Furutech FI-50’s and on the s022n and dsp-4 I grounded the shield only on the AC plug end and have put Furutech nano liquid on the contact wires on all cables, except the Matrix of course. Now it would be much better to let each cable sit in the system for several days and then switch but I know my aural memory would not be so good for the previous cable, I guess I could take notes but I’m not interested in going that far...

On both the amp and dac I much preferred the dsp-4 to the 308. Much more natural and closer to the Matrix cable while the 308 to me seems just a little more digital sounding by comparison and can see if one has a warmer sounding system it would fit nicely. The s022n to me kinda falls in between these two and for the price of diy is a great option. Wherever I put the s022n I like it and it’s been one of my favorite cables as but I do think the dps-4 is better but for a lot more money.

The Matrix takes everything on the dsp-4 to another level with a lower noise floor and a notch better in realism. I could probably live with the dsp-4 but after hearing the Matrix now I can’t go back. Just me and my ears in my system so all this could be quite different for someone else. These are all great cables and feel it’s just a matter of fit for ones taste and system.

I do have a Black Mamba V2 on the way to compare later on.
@t_ramey thank you for the above information!
I didn't know that anyone on this forum had the collection you listed.
That sure answered several questions that I have been wondering about.
Now I'd like to hear how the Oyaide Black Mamba V2 and Tunani GPX V2 power cords compare?
t_ramey,

Thank You. For reporting your findings. I may try one of each of these power cords here soon: BM V2, GPX V2 and I may trade in my Cerious Tech GE yellow for a  Matrix pc.
t_ramey

Thanks again for your observations on those PC. I ordered the Tunami V2 PC DIY to discern the differences in comparison to the Black Mamba.

Wig