Looking for thoughts from Nottingham Analog table owners

Really like the looks and the build quality of the Nottingham tables, and it does not hurt that I am originally from Nottingham, England to start with...lol
But I have read a few reviews that claim they are pretty tricky to set up and some suffer 60hz hum fairly easily?
Would like to hear from actual owners, your arms, carts etc
Would be upgrading from a Funk Firm Vector with Grado Gold which is deathly quiet as far as hum and in its own right is very musical in my rig.
Thank you
128x128uberwaltz
@inna 

Yea, I am not too crazy on the xlr back to rca but wanted to get it up and running. I will likely get some high quality rca plugs and rewire the tonearm cable to these.

I quite like the shelter cart but as it is only one I have heard so far always up for options.
Actually looking at a couple of older Grace models, I know a few really like them
@anovak 

Maybe not many Nottingham owners but those that are seem to be pretty passionate.

Funny thing is that their Underwood factory is about 5 miles from where I grew up and spent 30 years. Now in Florida and finally get to own one!
I have a 294, no hum. Switching from 33 to 45 is nowhere as difficult as some would have you believe. I bought a pre owned trade in from a dealer so I didn't have to install the arm but setting up at home was no big deal. 
I bought my pre owned trade in 294 from hwdsound. Good people and very VERY passionate about nottinghams 
Only cart I've used on my 294 is the clearaudio concept MC and it sounds really good actually but looking to upgrade so I'd be interested in suggestions too. Hwdsound recommended the kiseki blue ns and I've heard the purpleheart sounds great on a nott.