Classe Audio rises again

"Today at the CES in Las Vegas, it was announced that Sound United (Denon, Marantz, Polk Audio, Definitive Technology, Polk BOOM, HEOS, and Boston Acoustics) had acquired Classé Audio and that operations would be resumed under the leadership of Dave Nauber."

Read more at https://www.stereophile.com/content/class%C3%A9-audio-revived#Wd2WUWFxCqWoVdeU.99

mtrot
@jnovak

As you may realize, even if the difference is inaudible some would not consider the 800 because of the IC(s). Myself included. I would worry that they might be lazy/cost cutting in other areas. That quality of gear should have discrete circuits.

Take it EZ,
Robert
Unfortunately, Classe is only a small shadow of what it once was when all of the design/engineering and production was performed at their facility in Montreal prior to being taken over by B&W a few years ago. 
Good to hear as I really like Classe products.  I think they are a great value.  However, all my experience has been with products that are probably over 15 years old.
Hope Classe has a good plan with deep pockets!  Still using a CA200 after 20 years.