Harbeth Question

I own a pair of GR Research H Frame OB subs and i want to purchase a set of Harbeths to go with them. I was thinking of getting a smaller unit that can sit atop the subs. Since i dont need bass out of them I was also thinking I dont need the largest system they sell. Any thoughts/suggestions on model? Do you agree with my logic? Thank you.
jimbones
I think it's the first time I've ever heard someone ask for a speaker to go with their subs rather than the opposite.  Sort of like asking for a car to go with my tires.  That aside, while you certainly don't need the Monitor 40s, you might consider the 7s over the smallest monitor (forgot the model) so you will have a bit more flexibility in case you want to use them subless later on.  But I don't think you can make a mistake with any of their models.  Harbeths are great speakers if you value a natural, tonally-correct speaker, IMO.  
Harbeths are great but the choice of the right model depends on room size and budget.
room is 14 x 19 x 7ft ceiling (bsmt). Chayro, I agree with your comment, however I already have the subs and I love them. I also build DIY OB speakers and and struggling right now so I was thinking of getting a pair of commercially available speakers to hold me over while I am screwing around with my DIY speakers lol. I was thinking of the C7ES. The model 3 seems too small.