Dynaudio Focus CD 200/20 owners

Any owners care to comment on these speakers? Do you like them or have regrets after you bought them ?
I have a pair of the Xeo3’s that I like the sound of but wondering if the up grade is worthwhile.
I do have a lot of problems with operations of the 3’s, as in having to do a factory reset on the speakers often to get them to work along with resetting the connect also.
Sometimes 1 speaker will come on but not the other, other times both come on but volume will not work. I have replaced the battery in the remote numerous times. Then when I get everything working and listen for a few hours (with everything working properly) the next time I go to listen everything is back to square one.
I would like to know if anyone is having problems like this on the Focus series.
ontheroad20
Strange, I have owned the Xeo 3s ever since they came out.  I was in line to get a pair immediately when they came out.  I have not had a single issue with mine.  I have the original module, not the connect with mine and have the hooked to an Apple TV that is fed from Ethernet and connected to the Xeo 3 module via optical.  I am constantly amazed at how much performance you get out of these speakers.  They have not dropped out or misbehaved one time for me in 4 years.  I was thinking of the Focus 200 XD as an upgrade but after reading many disturbing coments on issues with them I am having second thoughts