RadioParadise streaming FLAC

Any RadioParadise listeners on here?  RP recently announced lossless FLAC streaming through their  mobile apps and their Apple Desktop application.  There is no Lossless streaming URL at this time.

I normally stream it through the RP 320acc URL to a Wyred4Sound 96K moded SONOS Connect then coax to an external DAC.    I just connected up an old AppleTV and redirected the desktop RP application to the AppleTV for some A/B testing, also set the app to lossless.  But the desktop app is not the same track as the URL and I have been sick the last few days and my head feels like a balloon so A/B testing is suboptimal to say the least. 

Anyone else messing around with this?

128x128jbuhl
I just compared Peter Gabriel songs ( had to wait a couple songs before comparing).  I think the Lossless sounds a bit better than my upsampled version.  Getting some interrupts and the app crashed once so I think I need to play with the cache settings.  Doesn't sound like the URL version is coming anytime soon.

RP is my favorite streaming radio.

Giving it a try now running on amazon fire tv box. Sounds good.  Sentimental by Porcupine Tree playing.  
Good support as well. Sent a crash log last night and had response email from the developer this morning. 
Listening to Radio Paradise on Node 2  and it sounds great.  It also sounds good on iPad and iPhone.  For some reason when listening on the Mac through a browser it sounds lousy. 🤔
@johnmohr

Are you using the new radioparadise site or the legacy?  If on the new one do you have it set to FLAC?