What music or equipment gifts did you get for Christmas this year?

Merry Christmas All! My wife got me a VPI Analog Drive System this year of which I'm very impressed with so far. Anybody else get anything?
boxer12
crazyeddie, How is that sounding now? 

Slaw / Very cool

orenstein / LOL. I wouldn't get away with that even one time, even at a tenth the cost. 
Toshiba XR-9457 Discman for my Discmans collection. Christmas Miracle happened: it reads CDs so a simple recap should suffice.
My gift from my wife was neither audio equipment nor music.  She is always kind enough to listen to new cables or a reclocker or whatever, if I ask for her opinion but really has no interest in the hobby.  Me?  My fantasy career was to become a musician- a drummer.  But as things happened, I instead chose a career in biomedical research and only at the ripe old age of 55 did I realize that I could afford to buy myself a drum set.  All I can say is that it's a lot harder than it looks and I've probably sacrificed some hearing pretending to play them for the last 8 years.  Now as we look to downsize, it's pretty clear that the drum set will have to go- it's big and it's loud.  So my wonderful wife surprised me and bought me an electronic drum kit and I love it!  She loves it too since all she hears is tap-tap-tap but I hear real drums in my headphones.   And if you think this was really a gift to herself, just know that she never stopped me from buying any audio equipment ever.  I'm so lucky and grateful.