Looking for thoughts from Nottingham Analog table owners

Really like the looks and the build quality of the Nottingham tables, and it does not hurt that I am originally from Nottingham, England to start with...lol
But I have read a few reviews that claim they are pretty tricky to set up and some suffer 60hz hum fairly easily?
Would like to hear from actual owners, your arms, carts etc
Would be upgrading from a Funk Firm Vector with Grado Gold which is deathly quiet as far as hum and in its own right is very musical in my rig.
Thank you
128x128uberwaltz
uberwaltz and anovak,

”Crime of the Century”  Certainly one of my favs; Highly recommend that you find a MFSL/UHQR. No better recording of it that I have heard. Sure it might be a bit Spendy but it will certainly become your go to copy.

I follow vinyl cleaning methods as outlined by “Rushton”  My prized recordings take 20 minutes per side if I stay focused.  If / when my audiodesk bites the dust; I will go the DIY route. But US cleaning is a must with any method/system.

Happy New Year

Best
Good point about the MFSL/UHQR......a friend has it and as good as my regular MFSL is, it is indeed a notch up!  

Happy New Year to you as well and all the good folks here on the forum!
@nkonor

Thank you,I will look out for that one.
And indeed happy new year to all.

@anovak 
Good luck with the new cueing mechanism!
When my friend brought over that UHQR of COTC I did a 96/24 needle drop and am listening to that right now. It doesn’t get much better unless of course you have a great copy of it on vinyl......🤠

Thanks for the well-wishes with the cueing mechanism.  Am taking the down-time to do some basic maintenance on the arm, even polished the brass counterweight back to a sparkle. Sure looking sweet!
Just a question for Nottingham owners.
What cartridge have you used and thoughts on same for a Spacedeck.