Opinions on best integrated under 10k?

Father Christmas has been early and left me a very sizable bonus check!
So time to spend it before the other half can....

Looking at building another system but thinking of just a very high power integrated amp.
Wish list...
200w or more.
Balanced inputs
Digital inputs
Phono inputs

A quick look shows items like McIntosh ma7900 and Mark levinson ml585 which both seem to fulfill all or the majority of my wants.
Sure there are others.
So thoughts and any current or previous owners of suitable candidates please chime in
Thank you in advance
128x128uberwaltz
@wolf_garcia 
No, would never suggest you shut the hell up!

@jjue 
Thank you for the link, very interesting reading!
@jjue 
Many of those fine amps will be WAY out of my range, they are at the pinnacle of integrated amp engineering.
While 10k is not insubstantial it will bring me high level not the lofty heights!
@uberwaltz 

Not really if you are open to used units. $10k is a pretty generous budget for used units. The listening experience from these ‘elite’ integrated is in a totally different league is all I can say. The challenge is not many of them show up on the used market very often.

If you only want to buy new then yes, many of them are way above your budget.
Give the bonus check to "the other half". That's not enough for you. You need $16k for Gryphon Diablo 300. If you want to take some risk and ready to deal with European voltage, you might be able to find previous generation Diablo 250 watt/ch with phono stage in Europe. I see them available from Germany from time to time for about $6k. Not sure about onboard dac.
 What efficiency are your speakers ,very important.
Pass labs makes s great class A 60 watt integrated,
Also their new 250wpc with meter shoeing both models 
Reno hifi demo, are within a year old  and save several 1,000s of dollars.  
Vacuum tube ,  Ayon- has a very nice integrated.gorgot model a mk-3 version 100 wpc, Tube USA I don't care for your service but sell s very good product. All models can be bought around $7500 or less.