Duelund DCA16GA

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone have try this cable? I have never try the original WE cable but I want to buy this cable for my speaker. Other candidate is supra cable.

Can someone give some feedback?

Thanks
santodx5
I'm using Dueland 16GA as my speakers (Pure Audio Project Trio 15 Horn1) internal hookup wire. It replaced WE 16GA. It's still breaking in. But so far, I like the highs better. 

I've a question about speaker wire. Currently using WE 10GA. However, I'm planning to bi-wire. Common wisdom says to use the exact same wire and gauge for bi-wiring. That would mean double runs of 10 GA which is effectively 7GA. Is that too thick for a speaker cable? I heard thicker speaker cable can make the sound umm thick?
@radiohead99 My experience was the opossite , read my post above, I started with single wire of WE10awg and the highs sounded thick and the lows not as articulated. When going bi wire every thing became so much better and even Dynamics and soundstage improved.  I also had in mind trying to the duelund 12 ga  but it was much cheaper to just get another WE10ga.

@cardani Very interesting. I was looking for WE 10ga on ebay and it seems supplies are dwindling compare to a year ago when I bought mine. Also, the price has gone up a bit. Where did you get your WE 10ga from?

Another reason, I'm little wary of bi-wiring with 10GA is that I"ve only binding post per channel in my amp. Not sure how I can put two 10GA bare wire to fit in the terminal. How did you do it?

@radiohead99  I got mine about 5 months ago from T Jacobs on Ebay.

My Bryston amp also has one set of binding posts and I just had to twist both cables, while a little tight,  it made it through the hole without to much hassle.