What is your goto reference recording

What record CD or down load is the music that you use to judge your system by or shop with ?
128x128tomstruck
One of my go-to records for set up and dialing in is a standard issue early pressing of Janis Ian’s Between the Lines- has lot’s of the stuff you’d likely use to check sound- female voice, strings (real), some orchestral parts, some acoustic, some deep bass and a lot of variety among the tracks. I have a test approval pressing that I acquired and it doesn’t sound any different than the standard issue Columbias from the original era of release. RL mastered it originally. It's a good sounding 'standard' record, nothing "audiophile" about it, so it's a better reference than something that is spectacular for the purposes of set up. 
Manger demo CD....various genres and a torture track at the end.  
Dali CD vol 1 with the famous Hugh Masekela song "Stimela".

For analog testing Flowers in the Dirt album by Paul McCartney and Lost In Sound by Yusef Lateef.
For digital testing Bloodletting by Concrete Blond esp. The song Tomorrow Wendy and Pangea by Miles Davis.

I also use a number of recordings. Two of the most used are Beethoven Symphony No. 6 in F Major "Pastorale" conducted by Bruno Walter w/the CSO on SACD for strings/woodwinds and Holly Cole "Don’t Smoke in Bed" for female vocals.