What are the best loudspeakers under $4000 to re-create lifelike piano

Over the past 4 months I've spent time with five loudspeakers.  On a scale of 1-10 I'd rate them as follows in their ability (with my equipment in my room) to recreate a lifelike piano.  Tekton Lore - 6.5 (great scale but tonal accuracy and clarity somewhat lacking),    Kef LS50 - 7.0 (moderate scale but slightly better clarity and tonal accuracy)  Kef R500 - 8.0  (great scale and very good clarity and tonal accuracy), Spatial Audio M3TurboS -8.1 (great scale and very good clarity and tonal accuracy and very smooth)  Magnepan 1.7i - 9.0 (very good scale with excellent clarity and tonal accuracy - very lifelike).

In your room with your equipment, what loudspeakers are you listening too and how would you rate them for their ability to recreate a lifelife piano and if possible a few comments as to why?
snapsc
Post removed 
Grannyring, thanks for your response. I believe you have a good memory - you described my Bolero's well. I'll probably pass on the Tektons - a can just see all that audio angst starting all over again! :-)

Back to good piano recordings, FWIW I have a few that sound pretty good, but one that is better than most I've heard on my system.  I'd love to hear it on others, or hear from anyone who just might have. 'American Piano Music' by Sebastian Knauler  on Berlin Classic's. I quite like the way the engineers have set up their mic's to produce a lot of detail  yet keeping the integrity of the sound of a live piano on the on the stage. 
I was at a restaurant sitting 20 ft from a baby grand piano and was surprised how light and airy the sound was. Of course it could be several factors affecting the sound but the point is if I heard a stereo with the same qualities I would have thought it was too light (or bright) without enough weight to the sound.

bottom line is: valuable lesson learned, live music is the reference.

my two cents
@philjolet  you make a great point. Whether you hear a piano from 15' away or through an open window it is that airiness and clarity that it is a cue that it is a piano and not a loudspeaker...hence my original question:  what loudspeakers at less than the price of a piano do a good job of sounding like an actual piano??