Newbie here with a cable question

Hello all. For a couple years now I have been piecing together a McIntosh system and am ready to hook it up but I have no idea what cables I will need. I know it’s a broad question but, could someone tell me what I will need and what brand. Don’t want to break the bank but I still want high quality. ANY help, advice would be most helpful. I would just like to buy it and tuck it away for when I am ready to set it up. Here is my system:

Avid Acutus Turntable
McIntosh MC 275 IV tube amp
McIntosh C2200 tube pre amp
Mcintosh MCD 550 cd player

(still need to get speakers...thinking Martin Logan ElectroMotion ESL)
(also was told I should get a power system like Furman but no idea on this)

Thank you in advance guys, and again....I would appreciate ANY advice, model, brand you will give me.
My hope is to just make a list out of what you all tell me and just go buy it so I am all set when I am ready to hook everything up. Happy Holidays people.

Chuck
fishisgod
Start with inexpensive cables, make sure you have really good connections and see what happens.  If you have hum or feel that you are missing something then consider changes such as shielded or braided cables. Blue Jeans would be a fine example of where to start, eventually you would end up trying the Heimdall's if you stay on Audiogon too long.

I'd push you to find a PS Audio or Blue Circle conditioner.  For $400 or so you will protect your system and help prevent ground loops.
Post removed 
How is this for a power conditioner with my setup?

https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000SXWGAG/ezpowerconditioners2-20

Avid Acutus Turntable
McIntosh MC 275 IV tube amp
McIntosh C2200 tube pre amp
Mcintosh MCD 550 cd player

The best improvement for my very modest system was spending a day moving speakers and listening seat to find the best room synergy, then installing room treatment panels.
I also am using Anticables and am very happy with the sound.
Read Jim Smith's book Get Better Sound, it will get you where you need to be much quicker than just guessing and giving up.

Tom
I’m a fan of Martin Logan speakers so naturally I’m biased. ツ

I was initially drawn to the ElectroMotion ESL line but once I heard the Spires, I was hooked.

I have two amps I interchange. One is a pair of highly modified Golden Tube Audio SE-40 75W tube monoblocks and the other is a pair of modded 600W pro audio solid state monoblocks.

The two amps sound very different. The tube amp is sweet and mellow while the s/s amps have an incredible slam that just isn’t there with the tubes. Rock and large orchestral music really come alive with the s/s amps, while jazz, vocal, small chamber ensembles and instrumental sound divine with the tubes.

Depending on your taste in music, you may really like the ESL speakers with your McIntosh gear or not.

As for cables, I’m a believer but recognize that not everyone else is. I’d recommend you start with decent mid-priced cables (e.g. Nordost Blue Heaven, Blue Jeans, etc.). Once you are familiar with the sound of your system, audition a higher end cable. There are lots of companies that offer a no questions asked, money back guarantee.

I am a fan of Teo Audio Game Changer cables. At ~$600 they aren’t exactly cheap but in MY system they made a significant improvement. YMMV.

And finally, give some consideration to room treatments. A room can make or break a system.