Stylus alignment help

I spoke to Audio Technica regarding the alignment of the styli they sell as combo kits as I have arthritis and my fine motor skills have been affected so I find alignment quite hard. They said they are aligned out of the factory when you buy the combo kit so just plug the new one in and tighten it up.
Being a trusting individual I put the alignment template on the platter yesterday and this is how aligned my new AT120Eb is... Am i right in thinking I need to break out the screwdriver and move this to the left a little? Or is this within a margin of error?  Hope the photo links work.

First point
https://postimg.org/image/gtsk7whmz/

Second point
https://postimg.org/image/feqzj08sb/

nosleeptilldownload
@nosleeptilldownload,

Hi, I'm intimately familiar with these debilitating issues. I've been dealing with polymyalgia rhuematica (primary) , for years, and fibromyalgia (secondary) diagnosis recently. I got to the point that I could barely take care of my most intimate basic daily functions.

It's been a real point of frustration. The fact that for almost one month, I could not even think about listening to music was a big feeling of "not much left for me". I'm able to function right now due to the miracle of (predisone).

I'm going to think more about this and respond.

Good Luck!
@slaw Luck and pills are all we have somedays, I understand totally,  some days I cannot get out of bed. Music is the last hobby and enjoyable thing I have left, its not being taken without a fight. Oxycontin and the residual effects of methotrexate are keeping me upright currently but the mtx attacked my respiratory system, back to rheumatology and the  musculoskeletal experts in the morning and then put the info here into practice after.  

Thanks again for all the replys

Gentleman, looks like I'm in good company here...

Stroke survivor, degenerative arthritis in both wrists, and a list of other maladies!
The pisser is my TINNITUS that sometimes makes me feel like driving into a wall...

Fortunate the stroke didn't leave me with any noticeable physical deficits.

Nosleep-Godspeed to you.Just take your time with the cart adjustment, and remember DEEP,SLOW DELIBERATE BREATHS
when faced with cart adjustment not cooperating.  
@tablejockey ,
I don't think, going forward, this forum is the correct one.

Maybe we three could join in an off-line communication?

Thank you...