power conditioner

I am almost done with putting my system together. I have a Mac 452 amp, Mac 550 cd, Mac MT-10 turntable and a Mac C2500 pre amp. looking to see would be a good power conditioner/surge protector for a reasonable cost. 
The room I am using the equipment in is wired with 15 amp wiring. I read a lot  the Furman and Panamax sounds like they are the same company but the equipment is very different. Any suggestion would be appreciated.
gbprint6559
Panamax and Furman are (now, and for more than two years) the same company - Core Brands. Their is not much difference between the two per se, instead it comes down to model and purpose. Furman is oriented to those who desire voltage regulation, which is very different than conditioning and surge protection.

I have a Panamax MR4300 and it is great. Conditioning can be observed on an oscilloscope, the voltage shut down from over/under voltage does work, the voltage meter is very accurate, front panel lighting has various illumination levels, I could go on... The price is reasonable too. 
While I'm sure that voltage regulation would be desirable what I have deciphered from all the opines over the years leads me to believe that balanced power gives the best improvement in performance. Balanced through all components combined with balanced power has brought a certain quality to my system that I would be unlikely to forgo. Balanced power ends up being like a natural filter. Common mode rejection in electrical circuits is a method used in sensitive medical and scientific equipment. It cleans the noise that you can't hear but that keeps one from hearing the music.
When I can afford it will purchase balanced power to run some balanced amps. 
While I'm sure other power conditioning methods are very successful and may be preferred by many it might be of benefit to explore balanced power. There are many threads throughout the years on this forum. Best of luck.
I have a McIntosh MA6600  Integrated, a MCD 301 SACD player and MR85 Tuner and use a Shunyata Hydra 4 Conditioner.  They do not limit current and really do work.  They went for around a grand new with 4 outlets and I got mine here for 400.00.  People seem to be constantly changing their power conditioners so they pop up often.  I am extremely satisfied with Shunyata and use it through out my 2 systems.
Ive owned a McIntosh MC352 for 10 years and I would never think of coloring the amp and robbing the life and dynamics out of it with a $#@^& power conditioner of any kind regardless of cost! These amps are built like battle ships for a reason, McIntosh was buliding battle ships back before any one even knew what a power conditioner was!Also, the power supply is fully regulated. I plug it right into the wall with a good well built power cable. My amp sounds amazing with PRAT abound. 

Matt M
I apprciate all your input and it was helpful. Going with a dedicated outlet for the amp and I will do more research on the power conditioner.
Thank you, and have a good day.