Fix it or not, my CJ Premier 11a Amp?

I can't get rid of my old stuff, but I'm trying. So, one day years ago I have my system turned on and just warming up. I walk up to it and see my Conrad Johnson Premier 11a power amp turned off. I thought I turned it on, so l flip the switch a couple of times and nothing. The fuse is blown, I replace it, and then snap, crackle, pop. Crap, what did I do, many know the feeling...Now what?

I would wind up upgrading my system after that, so today I don't have speakers compatible with my old CJ. It sits on a shelf in a basement back room and shares its company with other relics like Sansui, BAT, SOTA, Anthem, Theta, Heathkit, etc.. It's a museum of old memories.

So, that's the story behind my indecision about what to do with the amp. All my other relics actually work, so I have better options with those. I have also seen in some recent threads, that the customer service at CJ may have slipped somewhat, but that's heresay. So, is my amp worth fixing or just a pretty door stop?
Kenny
kennythekey
"Repair it."
Unbelievable, everyone...You all agree! I think this is an Audiogon landmark moment (LOL)!

I will consider all the offers. You guys are great!
Kenny
Another rec to repair it, Bill Thalmann @ Musical Technologies in VA is a certified c-j repair tech. Not sure where you're located but should be a pretty easy fix by a qualified tech.
Okay, fix it I will!!!

Before shipping my amp out somewhere, I would like to find out if there's a quality repair place locally. I'm in the Boulder, Colorado area, so I'm familiar with some of the hi-end manufacturers here like Boulder, Ayre, Avalon, and PS Audio, but not for servicing a CJ. Maybe, they would consider that? My first thoughts are to call The Music Room in Broomfield nearby, to see if they do repair or can recommend somebody. This place would probably be a good choice if I ever decide to sell my amp, because I have read some good things about them in Audiogon. If anyone here knows of someone in my area for quality repair work that would be much appreciated.
Kenny
Hi Kenny - I know this is an old thread, but did you ever get your amp repaired? Do you still have it?