Streaming Services - do they do everything?

I’ve been having some brief conversations with a friend at a cursory level, which leave me with the following questions pertaining to which service offers the best fit for me.

1. which service offers the highest resolution for $10/month?
2. which service has the most intuitive interface
3. which service can be accessed via a computer interface - makes downloading into my library easier
4. which service can you download music to play offline
- is there a limit of the number of offline songs
- is the limit a "total number of tracks" or "total" per period of time (quarterly, annually?)
- can the songs be stored on or moved to a NAS drive
5. which streaming service crashes the least

Thanks in advance

williewonka
ghosthouse fantastic post and considering how often the streaming topic comes up these days it should be made into a sticky for all to read.
Thanks, Jon.  You are the one that got me onto the Aries Mini (BlueSound Node didn't do ALAC back when I was first looking at these devices) and the Mini is what really let me hear the improved SQ of Tidal vs Spotify.  So, ongoing thanks to you.  The Mini through Gungnir MB has become THE source of choice for me.  It is almost all I listen to these days (ripped CDs, Tidal, Spotify & Internet radio).  What a great little, unobtrusive gadget.  
@ghosthouse
You owe it to yourself to go up the Schiit line.
The Yggy offer even more detail than the Gungy. I don’t know how they do it, but they do. The closest I can find to the Yggy is an Ayre Codex.
B
Sorry but am I the only juvenile that giggles every time they see Schiit in certain sentences? :)