What makes tape sound better than vinyl ?

Even when making recordings from vinyl to cassette, in some aspects it sounds better, though overall in this particular example the turntable sounds better than the deck. Tape sound appears to have a flow and continuity that vinyl lacks. 
inna

As I stated Inna, Technics are easy to work on, and I haven't found a better company to work with. I began rebuilding mine immediately after I bought it: Black Gate Capacitors, transistors, everything that was rubber got replaced, and I also ordered the repair manual, this deck has never left home,  and I get totally immersed in the music every time I play it.
Well I bought a Nakamichi 582 simply because it was an absolute giveaway so looking forward to playing with that as well as the new table.(out for delivery today!)
Santa came early this year!
Good !  If you want to test the recording capabilities, TDK MA-XG metal tape is second best and available. Maxell MX-S is good but not reference level. Of Type II tapes I used Maxell XLII-S, there is also rare TDK SA-XG.
Post removed 

I have two Sony Cassette decks; Sony TC-KA3ES. The purpose for having two, was to make tapes in the listening room, and listen to them late at night in the bedroom. That worked out just fine, but when metal tape was no longer available, I began to lose interest.

That deck really popped with metal tape, but the music didn't hold my interest with lesser tape. Our oldest automobile had a tape, but after we traded that in, it made the deck totally obsolete. I only use it for the few spoken word tapes that I have.

What does anybody think it's worth?

http://www.kenrockwell.com/audio/sony/tc-ka3es.htm