Streaming Services - do they do everything?

I’ve been having some brief conversations with a friend at a cursory level, which leave me with the following questions pertaining to which service offers the best fit for me.

1. which service offers the highest resolution for $10/month?
2. which service has the most intuitive interface
3. which service can be accessed via a computer interface - makes downloading into my library easier
4. which service can you download music to play offline
- is there a limit of the number of offline songs
- is the limit a "total number of tracks" or "total" per period of time (quarterly, annually?)
- can the songs be stored on or moved to a NAS drive
5. which streaming service crashes the least

Thanks in advance

williewonka
I live in a country where tidal is not available and have been using Deezer premium. I’m pretty sure it does everything you mention and the interface and selection is excellent - I listen to a very wide range of music from jazz to classical, opera, rock, edm, blues. The sq streaming on my bluesound node is excellent - close to qbuz and much better than Apple Music or regular Spotify. The deezer app is great and using deezer with the bluesound app works seamlessly. 
Ghosthouse - Thanks very much for the very detailed posting - much appreciated.

Thanks to all the other posters - greatly appreciated

Is anyone using Napster? - feedback appreciated

Cheers
+3 jond. Tidal HiFi is a no brainer for $20 a month especially if you have an MQA enabled device for playback. As for saving the content offline, I personally never investigated that option but given that you can access the content almost anytime from anywhere using your phone, tablet, or computer, I find that functionality moot. I carry a (short) USB cable and/or a headphone 3.5mm jack to stereo RCA cable adaptor when I visit my non-audiophile friends and they’re constantly blown away by the selection and the excellent quality of the music they hear coming out of my iPhone.