Whats in your second system?

Just curious as to the people who like myself have many thousands "invested" in their main system with all the latest tweaks, cables etc and also have a second or even third system.

Did you assemble that with the same love and care and dedication and costly tweaks?

Or did you throw something together from bargain bins or indeed your old leftovers and then sat back and thought...Wow this sounds really good!

And if so did that get you thinking on the main system...lol.

My second system cost way less than the speaker cables on my main system but I am constantly shocked at just how nice it sounds for such a no frills setup.

Linn Classic all in one
Tannoy 2 ellipse small floorstanders
20 year old (at least) Jensen 50w 8 inch sub.
Monster Cable 12/2 speaker cable bare wire ends.
Home brewed power cord just cos I had it laying around.

The Linn just sits on top of a chest of drawers with the Tannoys flanking the chest either side and the lil sub sitting behind the chest.

And it sounds darn good tbh!
128x128uberwaltz
Marantz NR1402 integrated with Apple TV, Comcast cable box and Sony TV & Sacd player as sources driving a pair of ADS 520s in the master bedroom. A little boomy and definatley not hi-rez but good for late night listening to recordings of Austin City Limits, etc. 
Old Quad ESLs (restored), Quad II amps (restored, with GEC KT 66s), McI MX110z preamp/tuner and SP10 Technics, restored. All of the equipment, save for the McI, has been with me for decades, the ESLs back to 1973.
As with most others, components that were displaced from the primary system (Ayre AX-7, ProAc Response 2.5), or newer pieces that failed to displace the existing component (Cambridge transport, Schiit Gungnir).
I truly wish I had the means to have kept some early pieces.
But it is what it is and for the money spent on my second system I am very happy.
One advantage to it, is its location in a vastly superior acoustic setting than my main system.
This is a position that hopefully I will reverse next year with move to a new house and can actually have a choice of a dedicated listening room.
Gallo A'diva speakers on Gallo stands
Bryston BP-6 pre
Belles 150 amp
Gallo 3 sub
NAD 565 CD
Project Perspex TT with  Grado Sonata
All ZU wiring