IsoAcoustics speaker isolation stands...Thoughts

Has anyone read anything about them or have any thoughts?  The one thing I haven’t focused on is isolation for a single component in my system.   Does it really make that much of a difference?
toddcowles
It’s very noticeable.  Check out this video and you can even clearly hear the difference.  

https://youtu.be/wHi5ld81nec  Starts at almost exactly 5 minutes in.

They’re kind of expensive, but they’re the best “tweak” ever in Audio.  If you believe in cables making a difference in sound and have spent money on cabling yet don’t have these.... you’re doing it wrong.  
Well, there is an audible difference in the video and I’m assuming it’s a listener commenting on how much better it sounds with them.  Though, I do question the overuse of the word “smear” in helping define what’s happening to the soundstage.
You’re suggesting that the audible difference you’re perceiving is due to the guy in the video suggesting it is happening?  

I wasn’t suggesting, as I identified there’s an audible difference.  Whether it sounds better, the listner in the video seems to think so; which, as we all know, is completely subjective.  

I have two pair.   Yes will make a clearly audible difference in many cases but not necessarily if speakers already rest on a rigid foundation.