Michael Fremer's system

Do you agree with his choice ? What would you change ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H07NpWk_Xf8
inna
Mike states at least a couple of times before you see his room that it is a work space not a social space.  He has that particular equipment because that is what he likes.  I'm sure he gets great deals, but obviously he will spend whatever it costs to get what he wants, so what you see is what he wants.

I've read a couple of  accounts from people who have visited his room and they were blown away by the sound.
I remember meeting Michael in one of the notorious RMAF elevators - and as a Coloradoan, well he felt a bit = well you know... from back there. (anybody who knows Pail McGowan knows a typical colorado audio dude).

BUT, you gotta admit, Michael is a TRUE audiophile. Down to the grit audiophile - textbook. I'm impressed with his approach, it doesn't matter who agrees with anything, that misses the point! He's a fanatic, he's welcome back here anytime. And we'll make an extra seat out here for him too...

And by the way, we're all pretty sad out here for sure. Boulder is in mourning. We've lost some true masters of the field.

:(
Seems like a typical gearhead, audiophile, mad-scientist laboratory.  When you are as busy as he is there isn't time to be neat and pretty.  He's eccentric, extremely knowledgeable and pretty humorous as well.  Good for him!  And - I'll take the Alexx speakers anytime he get tired of them.  Go Michael, and thanks for all your work, listening and critiquing.

Maybe I should invite him over here ? Anyone knows his email that he actually checks ?