@inna Tell me your speakers and I'll tell you who you are

@inna. You said: "Tell me what speakers you choose and why and I'll tell you who you are."
ESL57. Love their see-through transparency. Fire away!
128x128noromance
Magnepan 1.7s augmented by Mirage MM8 small (9" cubes), sealed, very fast subwoofers. Happy with this combo for 4+ years so far.

Lowther Fideleo's with sub. Why: No crossover (except for the sub), high efficiency (sounds great with high quality class a low powered mono amps), transparent, three dimensional, image well with wide deep sound stage.
Magneplanar Tympani-IVa, but my current (and in all likely hood permanent and final) music room is not big enough for them. So I have to get along on Quad ESL and Eminent Technology LFT-8b & LFT-4 loudspeakers, augmented with GR Research/Rythmik OB/Dipole Subs. Not all at the same time, you understand!
Inna, your comment: “There is absolutely nothing in essense you can do to fundamentally change the way speakers sound. They are what they are.“

This is supposed to be a joke, right? There are many things that can change the sound of your speakers: speaker positioning, room, amp power, and more. 

If I put a speaker with a port in the back up against the wall, you don’t think the bass will change if you move the speaker out feet into the room?
say you own a pair of Wilson Alexia 2 or Maxx 3 speakers and you drive them with a 100 watt onkyo receiver, don’t you think the speakers will sound better if you are using a Solution or a 1000 watt McIntosh amp?