Album Recommendations for Magnepans

I just got a new pair of Magnepan .7's to go with a Rogue Pharaoh and Rel T7.  I'm interested in hearing what your favorite albums to listen on Magnepans are.
rjb1101
Thank you for all the recommendations.  I've really been enjoying  Eva Cassidy "Live At Blues Alley", Grateful Dead Reckoning, and Ray Charles “The Genius of Ray Charles”

bdp24:
I'm a huge fan of Stevie Wonders Talking Book.  My wife and I listen to it almost every week and it sounds wonderful on the Maggie's

snackeyp:
Thank you for the Pink Floyd recommendation.  I have Echoes on a DVD with the Space Odyssey movie playing during the song.  I through that on and it was superb.
I haven't had a chance to listen to Joni Mitchell Blue on the Maggie's, but I'm already a fan.

2psyop:
I would like to listen to MQA on a proper MQA player, I'm currently saving for one.  What do you recommend for playing MQA files on a stereo?
mastercylinder9 posts11-17-2017 8:01pmHow about an early press "Who's Next" a personal all-time fave ...... Keith Moon is excellent.
Who's next is great ande well recorded, except the recording quality on "Won't Get Fooling Again" is pretty bad. 
maybe chamber music or top-notch acoustic guitar?

female vocals

and something in the lower mids or upper bass - Maggies are not known for the bottom octave or two... but above that are sterling reproducers

trombone, tuba jazz?
rjb1101
There are some good choices for listening to MQA. For many the Meridian Explorer is a simple computer solution. For myself, I purchased a Bluesound Node 2 for a dedicated streaming and bridge for digital files on a hard drive. I have many ripped CDs as aiff files (lossless files) and I can play those with the Node 2 or I can stream Spotify, Tidal or whatever streaming service I chose. MQA albums on Tidal are truly exceptional for sound quality. That being said, some albums sound bad, many good and still many more really great.
Take a look here at all the companies offering MQA codec for playback.
https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/dac-streamer-mqa-wireless-besides-bluesound?highlight=DAC%2Bs...
randy-111,734 posts12-01-2017 1:19pmmaybe chamber music or top-notch acoustic guitar?

female vocals

and something in the lower mids or upper bass - Maggies are not known for the bottom octave or two... but above that are sterling reproducers

trombone, tuba jazz?

What trombone and tuba jazz albums are outstanding?