Michael Fremer's system

Do you agree with his choice ? What would you change ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H07NpWk_Xf8
inna
Lots of stuff in a limited space. Surprised me.
 I enjoy his writing, and his videos.
Wouldn't change a thing.

Tom
This is not only Mikey's listening room, but his office and place of business.  Comparing it to "other" dedicated audio rooms is an unfair comparison. 
I agree with others here. One cannot pretend to add, subtract or keep any gear he has because he is an audio equipment review professional with a major magazine. Beside that, everyone has their own ear, their own tastes for sound. Additionally, he can listen to far more gear, at outrageous prices than we can. Many people here, rely on word of mouth and what is written in forums like this.
At any rate, I can only take 5% of what professional reviewers say seriously. They have bias, they take incentives and it is very difficult to find a critical or negative review from any of them. MF may be a nice guy, but his opinions are comical for various reasons.
I did find it interesting that he made no attempt to explain why things sounded good. They just did. To him. That’s fine for him but not very helpful for his readers. Whatever few are still listening probably do not care either.

Now look though, he like I and many others here are no spring chickens. I doubt he can hear anything above 12khz or so anymore like most everyone. So does that matter?

I didn't get an impression that he liked his rig very much, but he was definitely attached to his turntable. That's the reason, at least one of possible reasons, of why he didn't explain the choices he'd made.
I would not question anyone's hearing without knowing anything.
In fact, I thought he sounded tired of all this audiophile stuff. Understandable. It's very boring doing it every day, especially considering that there are no breakthroughs.