Michael Fremer's system

Do you agree with his choice ? What would you change ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H07NpWk_Xf8
inna
The room does seem small, I would move all those records somewhere, not much of a breathing space for the speakers.
As for the equipment choice, well, he is a reviewer and it is possible that it influenced his decisions of what to keep. He might've had a different or partly different set-up if he was just audiophile.
I definitely approve Continuum turntable with SAT tonearm and Ypsilon phono stage. Not sure about the rest. But I definitely disapprove the absense of a Studer deck. This is not serious for a reviewer of his rank. Still, I would expect all tube or hybrid electronics and much stronger digital front end.

@inna 

Why would Mr. Fremer have a better digital front end when he is 99% a vinyl guy?  Great equipment and Mike has a great ear.  I couldn't live in such a small room that is so messy.  I need things very neat.  I question how he can get truly great sound with those big Wilsons in such a small room.  He must be sitting right on top of them.  I would love to hear his system in Mike Levines Barn listening room.

For that 1%. He also reviews music, including on cds. I was polite regarding his digital. I am sure he could at least get Esoteric player or something like that.