Don't you love it and hate it when an upgrade actually gives you a marked improvement?

Just hooked up a Torus Tot power conditioner. I was hoping that this thing wouldn’t do anything for me and I could just return it. I’ll spare everyone a likely feeble effort to describe what the differences are in audiophile terms and just say it’s better to my ears. It’s so much better that I’m keeping it. Darn it! I was hoping to rule this thing out as unnecessary and send it back to Music Direct. Oh well. Looks like I’ll have to deal with parting with money in exchange for better sound.

One thing though--I gingerly set a subwoofer to round out the soundstage and add fullness to the bottom end of my PSB Imagine T2s. I’m talking so little added that you don’t notice until it’s gone. Well, after plugging in the Tot, I have more bass and the sub needs an adjustment.

128x128jbhiller
Thanks for the write-up. I've seen the high-end Torus conditioners in so many different systems, I didn't even realize they made something more affordable too. Enjoy!
Heck yeah. I was just looking at isolation transformers yesterday. I'm trying to figure out how to set one up in a case with outlets. Fun new project!
Stevecham you are right!  hobby, interest, pursuit, slippery slope. That is genius. 

Best of luck Toddveronne on your shopping