Tchernov cables. Anyone knows anything about them?

I ran into them on youtube, they were used in Lamm/Wilson or Lamm/Kharma set-up, don't quite remember.
Now, Vladimir of Lamm and Lamm dealers would not use substandard cables. They sell in Europe and there is one distributor/dealer in Canada.
inna
jafant, not yet but it is on its way to me, should be here within two-three days. I keep listening to the Classic MK II for now. Tchernov's  Balanced Refined Copper is very balanced indeed. They don't try to make the copper as pure as possible, that's an interesting approach. Also, that copper is mined in Ural mountains, and every region's mines have different ore.

Yup, Jim is there in Ontario.
So I decided to keep the Classic MK II in any case. If the Reference MK II is much better I will keep it too, though by doing it I will use up all my upgrade allowance for the next year. In this case the Classic will go to the cd player that I don't play much. I compared it to the old Purist Maximus Ferox that I have used for years with the player and it was no contest. Already sold the Maximus actually.