Repair of Classe products

I have owned several Classe amps over the years. Presently I don't own any, however, when I had problems with amp failures I have not been able to find anyone who was able to repair the units due mostly to schematics not being available. This often meant either sending to Classe in Cad. for repairs or making the unit a door stop.

Now that Classe' has closed their door what will become of repairing the units? I don't know of one person in the US that will repair their units and I've tried many of the well known shops. Anyone know of anyone in the US who actually repairs Classe units? Please don't guess, because, as I stated, I tried several shops over the past 15 years. I'm really looking for actual US based Classe repair shops. Their DR and CA series are great pieces and deserve to be serviced!
raymonda
Most power amplifiers are of such simplistic design that the average decent technician needs no tech manual to figure them out or repair them.

If people fear such amps, well more cheap amps for me, is all....
Again, I'm not looking at sending anything to Classe given the nature of their solvency. As for any tech doing the work, I've tried many great techs and they would not touch it. One, for example, was Audio Classics, in Vestal, NY and I think they are better than decent. There are several others I could name but I would have to retrace my past inquiries. Further, please no guessing. I'm actually looking for someone in the good old US of A that can do the work.