Vibration isolation

Looking for feedback.  I have a very resolving system with Synergistic Research Atmosphere Level 4 IC's and SC and all Elemental Tungsten power cords....McIntosh 601 Monoblocks, MCIntosh C2300 Tube pre, Lumin A-1 streamer with upgraded Kenneth Lau Silver Edition Power Supply all on 3" solid Maple stands / rack.  All this drives a pair of Sonus Faber Guarneri Evolutions mated to a pair of REL G-2 subs.  I have been experimenting with different vibration / isolation control from Herbies soft feet to Rollerblocks to VooDoo Iso Blocks
as well as Synergistic Research MIG 2.0's.  I've discovered that with most of the "bearing" type systems, while I like the pin point accuracy and detail, they make to system so bright that I can't listen to it....and my gear isn't typically associated with "brightness".   The VooDoo Iso Pods are the least bright with the MIG 2.0's falling in between.  The best sounding, detailed but not teeth grinding bright appear to be the Herbies soft feet.  They also seem to produce a soundstage with more body, highly detailed without the ringing brightness.  Results seem really odd to me with much that I've read.  Has anyone else had these sorts of results?  I'm really pretty stunned....my listening room is acoustically treated by GIK, so that's not the issue....would appreciate any feedback.
Thanks!
ptrck887
That's a great point about using the Seismic Corners to handle the entire rack. I would have to first get comfortable about having my rack wobble around like my subs when nudged, however. Honestly, I'm not sure if I'm ready for that one yet...But, in theory!
Kenny
Ha, good point Kenny! I'm not comfortable with the idea of putting roller bearings under my 5' tall planar speakers for the same reason, though recording engineer and roller bearing proponent Barry Diament has his 6' tall Magneplanar MG3.7's sitting on them. 
You don’t put roller bearings under a rack, silly, you put them under the components on the rack. For speakers you don’t actually have the same situation as seismic type vibration as almost all the speaker vibration is vertical, i.e., toward the floor. So roller bearings would bring nothing to the table. Springs would be sufficient.
You don’t put roller bearings under a rack, silly

@geoffkait - Not always silly -- Grand Prix Audio Apex footers are roller bearings and they work perfectly under all my racks.

I also think you are incorrect in regard to speakers -- the whole point of the Townshend video and explanation is to discuss how small displacements front/back in the speaker can affect the sound, their spring based solutions have some lateral flex so can move in both vertical and horizontal planes
Super stiff springs like Townshend’s and your humble scribe’s are extremely stiff in the lateral direction, which is actually how you can support very heavy objects with springs in the first place. If I diasagree with Townshend so be it.

I didn’t say roller bearings wouldn’t work under racks. But most roller bearing assemblies would be quite unstable against accidentally knocking into the rack. Especially in set of three. That’s why the preferred location for most roller bearings in under components not the rack.