Vibration isolation

Looking for feedback.  I have a very resolving system with Synergistic Research Atmosphere Level 4 IC's and SC and all Elemental Tungsten power cords....McIntosh 601 Monoblocks, MCIntosh C2300 Tube pre, Lumin A-1 streamer with upgraded Kenneth Lau Silver Edition Power Supply all on 3" solid Maple stands / rack.  All this drives a pair of Sonus Faber Guarneri Evolutions mated to a pair of REL G-2 subs.  I have been experimenting with different vibration / isolation control from Herbies soft feet to Rollerblocks to VooDoo Iso Blocks
as well as Synergistic Research MIG 2.0's.  I've discovered that with most of the "bearing" type systems, while I like the pin point accuracy and detail, they make to system so bright that I can't listen to it....and my gear isn't typically associated with "brightness".   The VooDoo Iso Pods are the least bright with the MIG 2.0's falling in between.  The best sounding, detailed but not teeth grinding bright appear to be the Herbies soft feet.  They also seem to produce a soundstage with more body, highly detailed without the ringing brightness.  Results seem really odd to me with much that I've read.  Has anyone else had these sorts of results?  I'm really pretty stunned....my listening room is acoustically treated by GIK, so that's not the issue....would appreciate any feedback.
Thanks!
ptrck887
Thanks Ted,
Very happy former AQ customer here.  Love your cables.  I have Level 4 SC on order with David Weinhart as well as Black box and UEF Panels.  MIG 2.0's are performing great under my PowerCell12....I'll get with David on the MiG's.  Thanks for the heads up!
My problem was mechanical feedback causing my turntable to oscillate from the addition of subs sitting on a wood suspended floor also shared by my rack. I first tried dealing with the turntable by upgrading the feet to Raven Black Night that have a built-in spring system. This rig is also sitting on top of a Silent Running Audio platform. While there was a slight decrease in the oscillation, I could still reproduce it at higher volume levels.

I wound up adding Townshend Seismic Isolation Bars to the bottoms of my subs and that completely cured the oscillation. I've decided to now try their isolation pods under the rest of my gear starting with my mono blocks. The Townshend products use a spring system as well, but whatever they're doing they seem to do it well.
Kenny
@kennythekey   Good post.  If you still have the subs and they are spiked, have you considered decoupling the subs from the suspended wood floor.  This should significantly reduce the subs. sonic vibration getting through to your equipment.

I have my two subs sitting on a carpeted concrete slab and decoupling  made a great difference.  The great side benefit is that the deep bass is not transferred through the rest of the house making my dog think it's thundering and driving him crazy!

Herbie's Audio Lab has a nice assortment of devices to accomplish decoupling that you can implement for little $.

All the best!
hifiman5,

Thanks. My subs have never been spiked. Like my main speakers, the subs started out sitting directly on top of Symposium Super Plus platforms. While these platforms noticeably improved the bass of my main speakers in my old house, the platforms under the subs did not take care of the feedback oscillation.

The current setup that cured the oscillation was adding the Townshend Isolation Bars under the Symposium platforms. I'm going to try the subs directly on top of the Isolation Bars without the Symposium platforms for checking feedback and SQ.

My system, is in my new home in an unfamiliar room in terms of sound. It's like starting over. Producing the feedback and curing it was an education. Despite my heavy rack of maple and brass with Mapleshade Heavy Feet, my problem revealed that my rack is quite "active" and does not have a good defense against mechanical vibrations. I can take two approaches. One, is to put the Townshend Isolation Bars under my rack, or second, to do my components separately with Isolation Pods. I've also read here that Isoacoustics makes similar products with good results, but when I discover something that really works, I tend to stick with it.
Kenny