Album Recommendations for Magnepans

I just got a new pair of Magnepan .7's to go with a Rogue Pharaoh and Rel T7.  I'm interested in hearing what your favorite albums to listen on Magnepans are.
rjb1101
Radiohead Moon Shaped Pool
Pink Floyd Echoes
Joni Mitchell Blue
Wilco Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
David Crosby If I Could Only Remember My Name
Grateful Dead Reckoning
Elvis Costello & Burt Bacharach Painted From Memory
You mention that you are interested in learning about Orchestra(l) music.  You also mention that you are "not sure it would sound good on Maggies".  Good for you for wanting to expand your musical horizons including Classical music.  Not sure why you think Maggies would not do Orchestral music well since that genre is precisely what they do best, imo.  With their unusually natural midrange and fantastic soundstaging (with proper placement) they are great speakers for Orchestral music.  Try the Beethoven symphonies with Carlos Kleibet conducting the Vienna Philharmonic, or the Bela Bartok "Concerto For Orchestra" with Fritz Reiner conducting the Chicago Symphony. You also mention that you like Dave Brubeck.  Something musically analogous to that kind of "chamber jazz" that you may like is the Bach "Flute Sonatas" with William Bennett on flute.  
Ray Charles “The Genius of Ray Charles”.

Also there are two ways to talk about an album. One is the traditional term “album” which refers to a record album that is played on a turntable. The second way of interpreting album is the generic way of referring to the recording offered as “album”. In which case there is a record album, a Cd, perhaps a SACD, digital download or MQA version of album that is streamed. I have listened to the MQA version and it is FANTASTIC.
Thank you for all the recommendations.  I've really been enjoying  Eva Cassidy "Live At Blues Alley", Grateful Dead Reckoning, and Ray Charles “The Genius of Ray Charles”

bdp24:
I'm a huge fan of Stevie Wonders Talking Book.  My wife and I listen to it almost every week and it sounds wonderful on the Maggie's

snackeyp:
Thank you for the Pink Floyd recommendation.  I have Echoes on a DVD with the Space Odyssey movie playing during the song.  I through that on and it was superb.
I haven't had a chance to listen to Joni Mitchell Blue on the Maggie's, but I'm already a fan.

2psyop:
I would like to listen to MQA on a proper MQA player, I'm currently saving for one.  What do you recommend for playing MQA files on a stereo?
mastercylinder9 posts11-17-2017 8:01pmHow about an early press "Who's Next" a personal all-time fave ...... Keith Moon is excellent.
Who's next is great ande well recorded, except the recording quality on "Won't Get Fooling Again" is pretty bad.