Vibration isolation

Looking for feedback.  I have a very resolving system with Synergistic Research Atmosphere Level 4 IC's and SC and all Elemental Tungsten power cords....McIntosh 601 Monoblocks, MCIntosh C2300 Tube pre, Lumin A-1 streamer with upgraded Kenneth Lau Silver Edition Power Supply all on 3" solid Maple stands / rack.  All this drives a pair of Sonus Faber Guarneri Evolutions mated to a pair of REL G-2 subs.  I have been experimenting with different vibration / isolation control from Herbies soft feet to Rollerblocks to VooDoo Iso Blocks
as well as Synergistic Research MIG 2.0's.  I've discovered that with most of the "bearing" type systems, while I like the pin point accuracy and detail, they make to system so bright that I can't listen to it....and my gear isn't typically associated with "brightness".   The VooDoo Iso Pods are the least bright with the MIG 2.0's falling in between.  The best sounding, detailed but not teeth grinding bright appear to be the Herbies soft feet.  They also seem to produce a soundstage with more body, highly detailed without the ringing brightness.  Results seem really odd to me with much that I've read.  Has anyone else had these sorts of results?  I'm really pretty stunned....my listening room is acoustically treated by GIK, so that's not the issue....would appreciate any feedback.
Thanks!
ptrck887
Thanks, one product at a time under one component at a time....I originally had Herbies under everything....first components I worked to upgrade were the monoblocks using Iso Pods....they did an incredible job, especially bringing out some bass that just wasn't there before as well as better level of detail all around....no overly bright results so they remain there.  With that success I bought a couple of more sets and tried them under the pre first....wasn't overly impressed, nicely focused imaging but very bright.  A friend brought over a couple of pairs of Rollerblocks so we tried a set of those under the pre....it really locked in the sonic image, which we liked but again so bright as to be fatiguing quickly....we both decided, of all things, the Herbies feet were slightly less detailed but more engaging...we continued the same protocol with the Lumin next....same kind of result.  By that time a set of MiG 2.0 demos showed up....placed them under the Lumin first....Ambient direction....both of us agreed, at least under the Lumin....it did a better job....more detail without getting crazy bright.  Experimented with all the above under the the power supply with similar results.  At this point, with good but surprising results, Iso Pods remain under the monoblocks, Herbies under everything else but the Lumin streamer which sits on the MIG2.0's.  Just a FYI, all my frontend gear including a Synergistic PowellCell 12 line conditioner sit on a side wall.  5M Atmosphere Level 4 connects monos on speaker wall.  I was just wondering if anyone had similar results....not at all what I expected!
Post removed 
If you are experiencing brightness from using Symposium products, I would try to track down the brightness in your system that you don't like.  I have not experienced brightness from Rollerblocks, only what you described above as positives.  In my system the Rollerblocks on top of the Ultra shelves, my phono preamp, and mono blocks sound sublime.  Have a look at my system and you will see I use Symposium under all my gear, speakers included.  I have Rollerblock 2+ double-stacked under my speakers, what a big upgrade.

Good luck.
@ptrck887 As far as I can tell you are right on track. I use a combination of Herbie’s Tenderfeet and Firm Tenderfeet under all of my components. Just as you stated earlier, they reveal the best overall sound. Detail with good soundstaging without overdoing it. What I have found is that if the regular tenderfeet render a bit too warm of a sound I switch in a pair of the firmer tenderfeet to compensate.

Years ago, I was on the Black Diamond Racing Cone bandwagon only to discover that as my component and speaker system quality improved, the sound took on an upper midrange/lower treble hardness that I found unmusical.

Example of tweaking with the Tenderfeet. I upgraded the tubes in my SACD player and power supply. As they ran-in the sound took on a slightly warmer quality. I began mixing tenderfeet with firm tenderfeet to tune the player to the most accurate/musical sound I could get. I find the sonic response of the Tenderfeet to be very predictable which helps to facilitate tuning your system.

Stay the course. Your compass is true.