Need recommendations for inexpensive power cord

I’ve never used after market power cords and am considering buying a couple.  I have some questions:

Considering the astronomical price power cords go for, is there any point getting one or two in a lower price range?
At what price point do power cords start to make a difference in your system?
I have two monoblock NuForce class D 160 watt amps.  Is this where they should go? 
Can someone recommend an inexpensive power cord that can make a difference?

128x128rvpiano
@rvpiano, It depends on what you consider a lower price range? 

I can highly recommend Furutech Nano Series power cords made by Mike Kay Of Audio Archon in Illinois. Audioarchon.com

Called the Blue Power cord and would be made with your choice of connecting ends at whichever price works for you. I would phone him and discuss your needs and he would be able to suggest what he thinks would work best for you.

Depending on your selection you could be talking around $250 or more per power cord. I own several and they do perform better than power cords I've purchased costing $1000 or more.

There is more to making power cords than buying wire and putting a male and female end on it, such as using Furutech Nano Liquid contact enhancer ($180 for a very small bottle) and other secrets they have. This is why I suggest having Mike make them for you, I know he doesn't cut any corners and guarantees his work.

I should also point out there are other stores out there that could make you the same power cord for you.
VH Audio
Tweek Geek

Good luck and best wishes to your endever.

I would is also checkout Audio Sensibility cables. They use OCC copper and sound very good for the money.  I tried several cables like Signalcable and Pangea but I think these are much better.  I suspect the difference is the OCC cooper used. I’ve had good experience with art audio cables as well. 
I’ve decided to go another route which will solve more than one problem.
I got a very good buy on a $1400 power conditioner which has four sockets, including two dedicated to my monoblocks:
Isotek Orion Power line Conditioner with Isotek Elite 5 foot Power cord.
Hopefully this will do the job.

Again, Thank you for all your suggestions!
I would recommend building your own power cords using the Furutech.
Typically its best not to use power conditioners for amps.

Mat
www.jjaudiosolutions.com