Non Authorized Martin Logan Dealers

I am in the market for speakers. I had thought of the well reviewed PSB Imaging T3, but I found the female vocals to be veiled. The dealer (authorized) had Martin Logan Impression 11A. I was very impressed. The lack of box, vocals, adjustable bass with DSP and room correction. I am finding them available at 35%  discount by non-authorized dealers. I would like to hear from people about the speakers and the dealers. 
My present speakers are Merlin VSM and I would like more bass extension, but I still love their midrange.
crwindy
mofi
i ran a billion $ part of someting and yes i understand terms, i could have been more precise in my use of words for sure
but a decent brick and mortar business with any kind of service, facilities, staff and return on invested capital will imo struggle with 35% off on a flagship brand such as this
but a decent brick and mortar business with any kind of service, facilities, staff and return on invested capital will imo struggle with 35% off on a flagship brand such as this
Totally agree!  However, a smaller store, (like all the ones I've owned), could make it.

Just a case in point, if I could sell one pair of the ML Impression 11A  speakers per week at 35% off for the entire month, I would have enough income from just those sales to cover my lease/rent on the store, store utilities, my salary and still have some profit left.  So it could be done, but yes, a larger store would definitively need more.  

Also, the chance of that would be slim to none, but it would still work.  :-)
Post removed 
How do expect brick and mortar stores to survive if you just go for free demo and then buy elsewhere ? It’s not like you are going into Best Buy.